Personalized care, rooted in compassion
Era Living Memory Care is offered in a secure, home-like environment, called The Terrace, at select Era Living communities. As a Terrace resident, your loved one will benefit from:
- Compassionate staff that embody the Best Friends™ approach and build meaningful relationships that can help residents feel valued, connected, and at ease.
- An enriching environment, with purposeful activities, excursions, and daily exercise.
- Supportive and engaging life enrichment programming that promotes cognitive functioning, while also sparking meaningful moments of joy and contentment.
- Techniques that incorporate the latest research and information, including input from experts at the University of Washington.
- Open communication with family members and empathetic support for your journeys.
- Private apartments in an upscale environment.
- Access to beautifully landscaped, secure outdoor space.
- Access to the amenities of the broader campus for family visits, including formal dining rooms.
Secured memory care locations in Northwest Seattle and Downtown Bellevue
We offer Era Living Memory Care within two of our luxurious retirement communities: Ida Culver House Broadview in northwest Seattle and The Gardens at Town Square in downtown Bellevue. Learn more about these locations or contact us today.
What others have to say
“Choosing the best place to care for an aging loved one is difficult and one of the most important decisions a child can make for their parents. We have been exceptionally pleased with the professional and compassionate care our mother has received at The Terrace. The staff are truly wonderful and provide a tremendous sense of security to the family knowing that their loved one is so well cared for.” – Nathan H.
The Terrace named Best Facility by MemoryCare.com
The Gardens at Town Square was included in MemoryCare.com’s 2019 list of Best Memory Care Facilities in Seattle. Read the full announcement here.
Best Friends™ is a trademark of Health Professions Press, Inc.
Contact us today
Contact us to learn more about how Ida Culver House Broadview in northwest Seattle or The Gardens at Town Square in downtown Bellevue can provide peace of mind to you and compassionate, dignified care for your loved one living with dementia.