Join us for one of our upcoming events! Event and RSVP details are below.
Webinar: The Power of Planning
Ida Culver House Ravenna | Wednesday, October 20 at 2:30 pm
Join us for a free webinar on the power of planning and learn:
• What legal documents should everyone have?
• What legal planning can I do to make sure my wishes are carried out during my lifetime?
• Are there ways to minimize or avoid family conﬂict after my death?
Webinar: Medicare 101
University House Issaquah | Tuesday, November 2 at 10:30 am
What are the different parts that comprise Medicare? What do they cover? What changes can I make to my Medicare plan (and should I make these changes)? Presenting speaker, Karen Nelson, will help answer these questions and more!
Webinar: Vitamins & Supplements – Helpful, Harmful, or Hype?
The Gardens at Town Square | Wednesday, November 3 at 2:00 pm
Join us for a free webinar on vitamins and supplements to learn answers to the following questions:
• Is there any evidence to support the use of certain vitamins?
• Are there vitamins and supplements I should avoid?
• How do I choose from the hundreds of options available?
• Are there any special considerations for seniors?
Webinar: Vaccines 101
Aljoya Mercer Island | Tuesday, November 9 at 10:30 am
Join us for a presentation with our UW Pharmacist, Abby Winter, where we will dive deeper into vaccine history and development, discuss how common vaccines work, and touch on what it means for a vaccine to be “eﬀective.” We’ll also discuss what vaccines are generally recommended for older adults and why.
Webinar: An Overview of iPhone & Apple Watch Health Tools
Aljoya Mercer Island | Wednesday, November 17 at 10:30 am
iPhones come with a number of built-in health and safety features, including pedometers to record your daily steps. They can also hold emergency medical information, store records, help encourage good sleep patterns, and more. Join us to learn about using your phone and Apple Watch as a health partner.