Moving & Downsizing
Get ready for the next phase of your life
At Era Living, we recognize how overwhelming it seems to even contemplate a move. You may have many years and a wealth of memories that are built around your family and your home. Making a life change is always difficult, but may seem even more so at this time in your life.
We provide important information and calming coordination to help simplify your move. At all Era Living communities, we offer:
- Monthly Downsize to the Right Size workshops.
- Coordination of phone installation, cable, parking and storage assignments, as well as all other amenities available in the Community.
- Information about moving and packing options.
- Vendor referrals to aid in the move process.
- Move day support for resident, family and mover.
At the Aljoya communities, we have a dedicated At Your Service Move Manager who can help guide you through the downsizing process and transition into your new home. This individualized service includes home visits to assist with measuring your furniture and creating a floor plan.
Our downsizing workshops, and free Downsize to the Right Size Guide, will provide you with the knowledge you need to make your move with confidence. Get the guide by filling out the short form on the right, and be sure to register for one of our upcoming workshops.