Be well and be happy
While we offer plenty of social activities, our compassionate in-home assisted living services provide the peace of mind that you can get help with activities of daily living when you need it-- in your original apartment home. Because of our unique partnership with the University of Washington School of Nursing, residents benefit from innovative wellness and active aging programs.
Our Community Health Director and supporting team provide professional and compassionate assisted living services in the privacy and comfort of your own apartment home.
In addition to ongoing case management, our team will work with you to develop a holistic, individualized care and wellness plan. We offer an extensive range of services*, including:
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and continence support
- Mobility, transfer, and escort assistance
- Medication management and assistance
- Dietary and nutritional support
- Social support for life enrichment programs and events
* Call to learn more about assisted living services and admission criteria.
Contact us today
To learn more about assisted living services at the The Gardens at Town Square at (425) 502-6787 or reach out to us online.