Where wellness meets happiness.
While we offer plenty of social activities, our exceptional in-home Assisted Living services provide the peace of mind that you won’t have to relocate if you or your spouse should need additional care. Because of our unique partnership with the University of Washington School of Nursing, residents benefit from innovative Wellness and Active Aging Programs.
Our Community Health Director and team of Certified Nursing Assistants provide professional and compassionate assisted living services in the privacy and comfort of your own apartment home.
In addition to ongoing case management, our team will work with you to develop a holistic, individualized care and wellness plan. We offer an extensive range of services, including:
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and continence support
- Mobility, transfer, and escort assistance
- Medication management and assistance
- Dietary and nutritional support
- Social support for life enrichment programs and events
- Memory support