Current restrictions & what we can do
For our retirement communities without restrictions due to current COVID-19 cases, we’re currently offering both indoor and outdoor visits between residents and small groups of family or friends.
Additionally, our salons, fitness centers and libraries are open. Personal transportation is also available.
We are seeking to provide as much choice to residents as possible, while also adhering to public health guidelines. We urge everyone to carefully assess the risks and make the decisions that are right for them. Please note that if a community identifies a new positive COVID-19 case, then some activities will be paused.
I cannot imagine a better place to be during this extraordinary time. For everything that has been lost being in quarantine, an alternative has been provided.
Please note that activities may vary across communities, depending on recency of last COVID-19 case and other factors.
- Indoor visitation is permitted inside residents’ apartments.
- Friends and family are only allowed in resident apartments or community designated visiting areas. Visitors should not enter undesignated common areas, such as the dining room, or socialize with other residents in the building.
- Dining rooms are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Indoor activities are available, with masks required
- Staff, vendors, and other visitors are screened and asked to postpone their visit if they meet any of the following criteria:
- They have symptoms of illness or have been in close contact with someone with symptoms of illness, including fever/sweating, chills, repeated shaking with chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chest pain associated with breathing, feelings of exhaustion or weakness, loss of energy, general body aches, vomiting, diarrhea, bloody mucus, presence of confusion, change in mental status, red eyes, change in sense of smell or taste, change in appetite, muscle pain, sore throat, headache, dizziness, bluish lips or face, or unexplained falls or increase in falls.
- They have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or someone who has been exposed to COVID-19.
- They have recently visited or come into close contact with someone who has visited any other building or business associated with a known case of positive or presumed positive COVID-19.
- They are awaiting a COVID-19 test result
- They are unvaccinated and have recently returned from international air travel. Visits should be delayed for at least 5 days after return, and you can confirm no symptoms of illness such as those listed above.
- They currently have a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
Please note that these pages are not intended to be all-encompassing and should not be considered to be providing medical advice. In all instances, you should consult with a relevant expert for guidance specific to your circumstances.
Media inquiries should be directed to our publicist, Natalie Quick 206-779-0489.