Where wellness meets happiness.
We understand that everyone has different needs. That’s why we offer a variety of healthcare services that allow you to age with dignity, from in-home Assisted Living care to our Wellness Center, which is available seven days a week. And because of our unique partnership with the University of Washington School of Nursing, residents benefit from innovative Wellness and Active Aging Programs.
Our Community Health Director and team of Certified Nursing Assistants provide professional and compassionate Assisted Living Services in the privacy and comfort of your own apartment home.
In addition to ongoing case management, our team will work with you to develop a holistic, individualized care and wellness plan. We offer an extensive range of services, including:
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and continence support
- Mobility, transfer, and escort assistance
- Medication management and assistance
- Dietary and nutritional support
- Social support for life enrichment programs and events
- Memory support