Speech Language Pathology to Support Brain and Memory Functions, Communication, Swallowing, and MoreOur speech language pathologists strive to help you enhance the quality of your life and maintain your independence by employing a vast variety of techniques.
Our techniques include:
- Teaching ways to support your memory function
- Assessing the cause of a voice or speech difficulty and teaching strategies that allow you to express your wants and needs
- Retraining language skills after a neurological event, such as a stroke, brain injury, or onset of Parkinson’s
- Addressing hearing impairment in an effort to increase participation in social situations
- Treating swallowing disorders to address risks in consuming liquids and solid foods
- Providing cognitive and thinking skills training in an effort to increase your ability to organize thoughts, concentrate, and plan and follow through with everyday tasks