July 2021 Events
The following events at the Gardens at Town Square in Bellevue are open to all – please join us! You can also download the resident activity calendar to view our vibrant programming.
Why do older adults experience hearing and vision loss as they age, and how does this impact the brain? Join us for an online presentation to gain a better understanding of the following topics:
• Age-related hearing and vision impairment among older adults in the United States
• The relationship between sensory loss and cognitive decline
• The impact of sensory loss on older adults’ wellbeing
Kindly RSVP at (425) 502-6787 by Wednesday, June 30.
Being a caregiver to a person living with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia can be an emotionally, physically and ﬁnancially stressful experience. This webinar will discuss the following topics:
• the impact of caregiver burnout
• the beneﬁts of residential memory care
• ways to navigate diﬀering family attitudes toward the move
• how to make a move to memory care, particularly when your family member says “No”
Kindly RSVP at (425) 502-6787 by Tuesday, July 13.