At Era Living, we recognize how overwhelming it seems to even contemplate a move. You may have many years and a wealth of memories that are built around your family and your home. Making a life change is always difficult, but may seem even more so at this time in your life.
Our program provides important information and calming coordination to help simplify your move. This complimentary service includes:
- Monthly Downsize to the Right Size workshops.
- Home Visit to assist with measuring your furniture and creating a floor plan.*
- Coordinates phone installation, cable, parking and storage assignments and all other amenities available in the Community.
- Information about moving and packing options.
- Vendor referrals to aid in the move process.
- Move day support for resident, family and mover.
- *Offered at some Era Living communities.
Our downsizing workshops, and free Downsize to the Right Size Guide, will provide you with the knowledge you need to make your move with confidence. Get the Guide by filling out the short form on the right, and be sure to register for one of our many upcoming workshops.