It all starts with healthy living.
The staff at Ida Culver House Broadview offers many ways to improve your health, both physically and mentally. We provide a full continuum of care, including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing.
And because of our unique, long-standing partnership with the University of Washington School of Nursing, residents benefit from innovative Wellness and Active Aging Programs.
Our Community Health Director and team of Certified Nursing Assistants provide professional and compassionate assisted living services in the privacy and comfort of your own apartment home. In addition to ongoing case management, our team will work with you to develop a holistic, individualized care and wellness plan. We offer an extensive range of services, including:
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and continence support
- Mobility, transfer, and escort assistance
- Medication management and assistance
- Dietary and nutritional support
- Social support for life enrichment programs and events
- Memory support